Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello! from Documentary Nut

I just wanted to drop by and say Hi.. "Hi." I have been so very busy. I was originally hoping to get at least one or two reviews out per week. That is very unrealistic... but I have unrealistic expectations of myself! I am not a great writer. I don't have to be a great writer so it works out for me. However, I feel that because the past few days I have been trying to get documentaries out of the way that I have already seen, that my writing may be lacking more than usual. I am also afraid that with two of my reviews I seemed unnecessarily harsh. I edited them, but now they seem dull. Is the harshness that makes you like a review? That way you can have your own strong emotional reactions to it? Call me wrong, call me right? Who knows. I don't think it much matters at this point. I am going to keep on truckin. :)

No comments: